Carolina Crown 2017

17 hours ago, DasTuba said:

I guess it's time to stop my off season lurking. The season is upon us! Can't wait to see what Crown and everyone else has to offer this year!

Can't wait to hear what this year's hornline is playing. I'm about to explode in anticipation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2000Cadet said:

Can't wait to hear what this year's hornline is playing. I'm about to explode in anticipation.

I look forward to basking in the glory of crown brass every summer :) can't wait to see what bluecoats do to follow up last year's amazing show! Will the cadets bounce back? Will the Cavies continue to move up? Will the academy make finals again? What about Madison? I can't wait!

• Like 3

19 hours ago, DasTuba said:

I guess it's time to stop my off season lurking. The season is upon us! Can't wait to see what Crown and everyone else has to offer this year!

You and me both! Time to buckle up and get ready for another awesome year!

6 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

I heard their show is a salute to 27th Lancers and Star of Indiana titled  To Revere and Back: A "Star" struck lover's journey.

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Only one month from today until the Indy show! 

I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! 

• Like 2

Could they just announce already? I'm tired of waiting!

There are two students from my high school in Crown this summer, I'm really excited to see them in Crown!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

I heard their show is a salute to 27th Lancers and Star of Indiana titled  To Revere and Back: A "Star" struck lover's journey.

I loved 27. Anyone who's anyone did. I appreciated Star. Anyone who's anyone did. I love Crown. Anyone who's... oh forget it. 

• Like 1