Carolina Crown 2017

1 minute ago, wigwam said:

forgive my ignorance, but what is Radiohead?

Radiohead is a band. Crown was going to play music by this band in their pre-show, but are no longer doing so

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Probably doesn't need to be said but I'll say it anyways: this applies to every corps, not just Crown! 

Absolutely, I meant it for EVERY corps, simply posted in the Crown thread because that's who the situation occurred with.

• Like 1

Crown was terrific last night.    I saw them in theater, at Massillon and again last night.   The balance between vocalist and brass MUCH BETTER.   When Crown performs, it's another level from the others before them.  You can see it and hear it.   This show is growing on me.   At the end of the show, they definitely left us wanting more.   But that's okay, because the final piece of the show is coming - at least until they do their usual July tweaks.       Look out, this show is going to sneak up on some folks that didn't expect to see it coming.     Hold on to your fake-o's!

• Like 4

Does anybody know where Crown will be housing for NKY?

16 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Probably doesn't need to be said but I'll say it anyways: this applies to every corps, not just Crown! 

Seriously. So the world isn't foaming from the mouth over your show this year. Many groups face more than that. Can't be the Disney fav every year.

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 1

The rest of the closer is going on the field today, as is the intro. Word on the street is that there will also be some additions to the transitions and a few visuals to help make the props "pop" a little more. Many more layers yet to be added. Will it tie everything together in a perfect bow, probably not the way y'all want to too. But I do think the changes will help the overall show. Be patient. 

Edited by Newseditor44
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, Tobias said:

Seriously. So the world isn't foaming from the mouth over your show this year. Many groups face more than that. Can't be the Disney fav every year.

Precisely what I was getting at.