Carolina Crown 2017

15 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

It's cool. We disagree, and that's fine by me. I certainly see your point.

Bumblebee is pretty much scales. It's impressive, but SCV's music in the opener is more my cup of tea.  SCV is also extremely powerful sounding.

BD is impressive with their ballad and Crystal for me.

I'll get to see them live again tomorrow and maybe I'll change my mind, but this is a special year for SCV. The design is stellar from top to bottom.

Absolutely, I (am biased) see this as a BD year.  I think we could see a SOLID medal for SCV this season and a ring within the next few years:)

• Like 2

So, how about that Crown? :thumbs-up:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UKSuperman said:

So, how about that Crown? :thumbs-up:

Haha!

I will be very interested to see the additions they've made to the end of their show!

Just found this gem from the Muncie stand still. Granted this is just short clips,  and providing that her mic didn't give out, it seems they've already started cutting her vocal parts in the ballad. I think I like this new change if it indeed wasn't a mic malfunction. Fast forward to 7:55. 

Stand still at Muncie

Edited by UKSuperman

10 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

Haha!

I will be very interested to see the additions they've made to the end of their show!

July 15th can't get here soon enough. Only time I get to see them is at the Kentucky shows since I can't afford the trip to Indy. 

1 minute ago, UKSuperman said:

July 15th can't get here soon enough. Only time I get to see them is at the Kentucky shows since I can't afford the trip to Indy. 

You'll get a pretty fleshed out version of the design by then. Please soak up their glorious hornline sound for me!

They're sorta flying under the radar at the moment.

I wish corpsband was back... He helps keep us more informed on Crown.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

You'll get a pretty fleshed out version of the design by then. Please soak up their glorious hornline sound for me!

They're sorta flying under the radar at the moment.

I wish corpsband was back... He helps keep us more informed on Crown.

If I knew his real name I would definitely try to find him on social media just to get the scoop. Lol. I'll definitely be soaking up every ounce of corps I can that day. Wish I could afford to go to more shows, but I live the life of a poor college student.

5 minutes ago, UKSuperman said:

If I knew his real name I would definitely try to find him on social media just to get the scoop. Lol. I'll definitely be soaking up every ounce of corps I can that day. Wish I could afford to go to more shows, but I live the life of a poor college student.

PM

Crown really needs to sort things out (holistically) VERY soon. I am seeing more momentum in the Cadets and Cavaliers. It's such a short season. You just don't want to be pigeonholed near the 6 spot at the end of this month. I haven't analyzed the schedule, but I foresee both Cadets and Cavs scoring higher than Crown at some point.

2 hours ago, Fred Windish said:

Crown really needs to sort things out (holistically) VERY soon. I am seeing more momentum in the Cadets and Cavaliers. It's such a short season. You just don't want to be pigeonholed near the 6 spot at the end of this month. I haven't analyzed the schedule, but I foresee both Cadets and Cavs scoring higher than Crown at some point.

I really like the Cavies show, Cadets show not so much, but I don't see that happening at all this year. I think Cavies are locked in at 5th this year imo.