Carolina Crown 2017

I think I realized what really bothers me about the "I know you!" thing. Why does she sound so angry when she seemingly finally finds something that helps her out of this directionless crisis? I would expect her to be overjoyed to find some kind of familiarity after being adrift for so long. The tone just seems so unrelated to the supposed intent of the moment.

The anger on the last "I know you" means either she sees Spartacus or the roofies didn't work.

11 minutes ago, kinetic inferno11 said:

Come on SCV!!!! That score is garbage. Should've been higher.  BUT congrats to BD. Even with a rougher run they still came out and owned the field. Finals will be super exciting!

Wrong thread?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pudding said:

I think I realized what really bothers me about the "I know you!" thing. Why does she sound so angry when she seemingly finally finds something that helps her out of this directionless crisis? I would expect her to be overjoyed to find some kind of familiarity after being adrift for so long. The tone just seems so unrelated to the supposed intent of the moment.

Maybe it is an angry "I know you".  After all, CrownBRASS shouldn't move too far from being who they are.  If they lose themseves to deconsrruction, perhaps she's yelling at them to come back.    

Edited by drumcorpsfever
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Maybe it is an angry "I know you".  After all, CrownBRASS shouldn't move too far from being who they are.  If they lose themseves to deconsrruction, perhaps she's yelling at them to come back.    

That's a stretch. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Or it's a just a well designed show about schizophrenia....

I'll go with Sideways. There is very little deconstructive about this show concept at all. It is an irony to me that a show whose central feature is supposedly about deconstruction book ends the show with the least deconstructive piece in the show (i.e., fugue).