Carolina Crown 2017

Me too. But -- they had me at the GBU whistle. Big fan of the movie, the composer, the genre, and of course Clint.

I don't think anyone could have imagined Crown doing a Western. I hope they keep surprising us!

I respect them for going into a different direction (Western) and thought they outperformed everyone. They were immaculate and that really turned me on but the show itself was just not one of my favorites. It was great but as a Crown fan, there were just a handful of their shows that I got more into.

Say no more, say no more!

Ias7jKM.png

Maybe they are going to do a medieval show. Look at the billboard over their right shoulder. Something Rotten was written by a friend of mine and is one of the best shows I have ever seen! Edited by MikeRapp

Maybe they are going to do a medieval show. Look at the billboard over their right shoulder. Something Rotten was written by a friend of mine and is one of the best shows I have ever seen!

Say no more, say no more!

Ias7jKM.png

Always wondered what those Times Square characters looked like outside of their costumes and photographing tourists.

Maybe they are going to do a medieval show. Look at the billboard over their right shoulder. Something Rotten was written by a friend of mine and is one of the best shows I have ever seen!

I have been dying to see that. Too bad it is closing at the end of the year.

• Like 1

In my opinion, and it seems like many others can agree, Crown's shows have been all very similar since 2013. A lot of similar tempos, sound color of the shows all very similar (likely due to the key of Bb), with very very similar drill year to year.

And it's also just their style, but it's gotten a little stale for me as a fan. This past year was my favorite since 2013 by a long shot.

I love Crown, and believe their brass staff to be some of the best there will ever be, but I'm excited to see a change in show design.