Carolina Crown 2017

considering how late the followup was, sounds unlikely but ok.

Yeah, because all the corps have large advertising staffs sitting around ready to launch major pre-planned marketing blitzes at a moment's notice.

It came from a corps director to the corps members several days ago - however unlikely it sounds.

Yeah, because all the corps have large advertising staffs sitting around ready to launch major pre-planned marketing blitzes at a moment's notice.

It came from a corps director to the corps members several days ago - however unlikely it sounds.

social media posts can be and are scheduled far in advance. take a look at hootsuite. consolidates and manages all your posts and lets you schedule things however you like. do you think people live-post everything? tools like hootsuite let small teams (1 person) seem like a big department!

• Like 1

But how can they pre-schedule their advertising to go immediately after DCI's announcement, when they only know the date, not the time, that DCI will get around to posting their own announcement? I really don't even know what the complaint was about ... that corps waited a few hours after DCI's announcement to share the post on their own social media? How does that even matter?

My apologies to those looking for Crown content - I'll go away now.

Thanks for these.

My headcount sees only 16 tubas here. Mimicking Cadets' dearth or did they all "leave early to get back to school in time" ???

Thank Tony Visco for posting to youtube :-)

There are always flights that leave before show and tell.

Also heard that many vets were missing due to college marching commitments and winterguard rehearsals.

Same for everyone I suspect.

Anyway I'm always amazed at Crown's quality of sound at these early camps. Sure there are tics but many of these kids never played together before this weekend. Fun to watch. Teaching matters -- even (and maybe especially) at the highest levels.

Edited by corpsband