Carolina Crown 2017

Crown will remain in top 3 even with the staff changes only because with the exception of Bloo and BD, no one else is without their issues. All my opinion on Nov 2016, 7 months before season begins..

The new folks have a very tall order to fill. As I've learned more and more about those folks and ( and heard reactions from the first camp) strangely I'm starting to believe that this whole shake up could be a serious upgrade in every respect. Time will tell. Very excited to hear more about the design -- well -- hear ANYTHING about the design :-)

Edited by corpsband

• 2 weeks later...

My god they look so young. I must be getting really old.

Send $9.99 in equal payments until winter camps are exhausted and you will be sent your own laminated "Official DCP Dinosaur" membership card authenticated by Fred Haring and registered by the elusive Brasso. Shipping and Handling extra if we can remember where we put it. Dinosaurs start to get like that.

Send $9.99 in equal payments until winter camps are exhausted and you will be sent your own laminated "Official DCP Dinosaur" membership card authenticated by Fred Haring and registered by the elusive Brasso. Shipping and Handling extra if we can remember where we put it. Dinosaurs start to get like that.

Fred -- the guy with bad taste in hats. Must be related to Fran -- only it's shirts :-)

Fred -- the guy with bad taste in hats. Must be related to Fran -- only it's shirts :-)

a little intended sidestep; you know how those copyright licences are fouling up contemporary drum corps. As long as you don't play more than 8 notes,,. Not that a Haring would be considered contemporary... :-p

Another camp weekend in the books!

QwE1mCA.jpg

Are they still in the audition process? I thought they would have awarded the contracts last month.