Carolina Crown 2017

Came across an interesting post on youtube.  

For those of you who (like me) do occasional searches to see what new content may have been uploaded,  I'm sure you've come across audition videos for various corps (which range in quality from painful to stunning).  Anyway i saw an audition video which had been updated to included the word CONTRACTED in the title.  Pretty cool.  Now I'm betting that this person also made a trip to a camp and auditioned live to get his contract but...

if you wanna know what it takes to make Crown's hornline in 2017...

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, corpsband said:

The master at work. (btw if you ever get a chance to watch Michael Klesch in front of a hornline, jump at it. He's such an awesome teacher and craftsman;  it's like watching a sculptor shape clay).  

...and it doesn't hurt either that he's standing in front of probably the most talented students in the world in terms of amateur brass players...

1 minute ago, Liahona said:

...and it doesn't hurt either that he's standing in front of probably the most talented students in the world in terms of amateur brass players...

...until he gives you the "look of disappointment" and (worse than that makes you explain to him why you've gotten the look in the first place).  lol first time i heard that,  i wanted to slide down in my seat and hide too :-)