Complaints

The biggest complaint I have is that it seems there is not enough hours in the day to complain about all the things we can complain about. This seems so unfair to me.

• Like 3

Yeah! That's BS!

You are going to make me use up precious minutes of my daily complaint allotment time with this reply, I'll have you know.

• Like 1

Amazingly, the two seats next to me were not filled by ticket holders for all three nights. (Amazing, because they were great seats.) But on Saturday, a young gentleman sat in one of the seats, and then spent the entire evening with his face buried in his smart phone texting. He missed all the final's visual programs because texting his friends was more engrossing, I guess.

I'm always amazed at ppl like this. Why the heck are they there in the first place? Why isn't the person who paid for their ticket grabbing them by the ear and making them watch?

I spent way too much money on tour shirts this year.

I lived in north Georgia growing up and when Finals hit Atlanta in '84, I went with a bunch of band friends. I bought a tshirt from all 12 finalists, plus 2 or 3 others. They were all I wore for the entire HS marching band season!

I didn't win the $500M lottery, so I couldn't give each Corps $1M.

I'd do it, too.

• Like 1

I'm always amazed at ppl like this. Why the heck are they there in the first place? Why isn't the person who paid for their ticket grabbing them by the ear and making them watch?

. Nice kid next to me, wants to March next year...couldn't make it through an 11 minute show without looking at his phone. Every corps at semis. Attention span of a gnat.

. Nice kid next to me, wants to March next year...couldn't make it through an 11 minute show without looking at his phone. Every corps at semis. Attention span of a gnat.

Sssh. That's next year's show theme with 150 musicians and guard using one hand to text and the other to do corps stuff.

• Like 1