2017 Programs & Playlist:

fifth

I just realized that I can't like your post...so

+1000000000000000000 :)

• Like 1

For 2017, the Irish go Broadway! The production is called, “Irish on Broadway: The Music of Les Miserable”. The well-known musical has been used by several corps and bands, but by using by only a part of it with lots of clever imagination, the corps’ design team plans to make it another audience-pleasing production, Pioneer version.

Pioneer has made a change to their show title...

***Any new corps not included currently in this list will be added if found on the official DCI schedule when it becomes available***

UPDATE: I will wait til final determination in February 2017 before adding "Genesis" if their application is approved. In the meantime, a cool icon made for them would be neat. :smile:

edit: Thanks shofmon88!!! ...I added Genesis for now with their icon.

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

***Any new corps not included currently in this list will be added if found on the official DCI schedule when it becomes available***

UPDATE: I will wait til final determination in February 2017 before adding "Genesis" if their application is approved. In the meantime, a cool icon made for them would be neat. :smile:

Just use the one I made last year for the Open Class 2016 Program list

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I will never ever understand why Drum Corps keep their show music a secret for so long. I would think that they would want to promote it for as long as possible. I don't think protecting your show announcement helps your corp or the activity. DCI should have a national show announcement day where all corps announce their shows & broadcast it on the DCI website.  

1 hour ago, DrumManTx said:

As much as it sucks in the months between I find the less I know about a show going into my first viewing the better and more exciting that first viewing is...

Seems like in the past with many early announcements, there is more discussion questioning how corps abc will ever do well with their choice.

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Seems like in the past with many early announcements, there is more discussion questioning how corps abc will ever do well with their choice.

Then, they surprise us; which is part of the fun.