Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

Can we expect an Evel Knievel-themed show next year?

This is the easy part.

It's when he does it with the rifle exchange under him while he's airborne and the flag exchange over him that the crowd goes WILD and the GE judge tosses babies!

Edited by xandandl

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps he did it from his Irish charm, perhaps he was sending a message to BD and/or Cadets, perhaps it was because some say he is part lepruchan...

Was this Shayne O'Brien's inspiration for the wink?

http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/most-memorable-presidential-campaign-debate-moments/20/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Quick question. Who's been/is writing the drill?

Edit: saw Vanderkolff listed as drill design. Didn't know for sure if this is the same as drill writing.

Edited by Damonallred

• 4 weeks later...

As evident on the corps Instagram and Snapchat, there is a TON of people at Canton camps. They tried to open the camp with a meeting in one room, but the room ended up being too small so they relocated to the gym, and they filled the gym. I'm not an expert or a psychic or anything, but I'm GUESSing there's a whole bunch of talent in that gym.

As evident on the corps Instagram and Snapchat, there is a TON of people at Canton camps. They tried to open the camp with a meeting in one room, but the room ended up being too small so they relocated to the gym, and they filled the gym. I'm not an expert or a psychic or anything, but I'm GUESSing there's a whole bunch of talent in that gym.

I always feel bad for all the great talent that will get CUT...