Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

Nice work, Bloooo!!!

• Like 2

I can't state enough how much I love this show. 

Anyone who says this show is Down Side Up 2 is crazy because they are completely different 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I can't state enough how much I love this show. 

Anyone who says this show is Down Side Up 2 is crazy because they are completely different 

I love this show as well.  Im glad they arent just gonna let BD run away with it.

• Like 3

Just now, BoaDci said:

I love this show as well.  Im glad they arent just gonna let BD run away with it.

We seem to agree on a lot of things, I'm glad you're on DCP :) 

• Like 1

There are parts I have issues with but that closer simply kicks a##. Chills every time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cfirwin3 said:

I think it was demonstrated earlier that this is exactly what they are going to try.

EDIT:

Apparently the solo was performed down an octave this evening... and it was an improvement.  Still might be some issues to work out.

I think that is a fair statement.

in general this was a good run tonight. Not perfect but good. The euph solo was better down an octave but it still needs tweaking. I have no doubt that  the staff is on it. In general, the ballad still is missing the magic it had in mid Spring Training. Again, I am sure this will be a major focus in the next couple of weeks and the magic will be recaptured. There were some minor timing issues between brass and percussion but the big phasing issue at the beginning of Psychopomp was much improved. For show number three, I'll take it!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I think that is a fair statement.

in general this was a good run tonight. Not perfect but good. The euph solo was better down an octave but it still needs tweaking. I have no doubt that  the staff is on it. In general, the ballad still is missing the magic it had in mid Spring Training. Again, I am sure this will be a major focus in the next couple of weeks and the magic will be recaptured. There were some minor timing issues between brass and percussion but the big phasing issue at the beginning of Psychopomp was much improved. For show number three, I'll take it!

I dont this ballad has quite the magic of Hymn, Woods, and Gig.  I think it can by August they just need to tweak it, but like you said, Im sure the staff is on it.

• Like 2