Bluecoats 2017 thread - Go Blooooooo!

76.900 in WI Go Blooooooooo !!!! I would love to see a costume change in the closer. 

4 minutes ago, higher faster stronger said:

I would love to see a costume change in the closer. 

I would love a costume change in the everything.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, THeShadeOfNight said:

Might just be me but the trumpets duet for the guitar solo at the end isn't doing anything for me yet. Hopefully when more clean, it will be a bigger moment like last year's screamers. Last year I got goosebumps every time I heard those high notes and runs. This year, not quite yet. 

I think you're right...it is just you. ;)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, THeShadeOfNight said:

Might just be me but the trumpets duet for the guitar solo at the end isn't doing anything for me yet. Hopefully when more clean, it will be a bigger moment like last year's screamers. Last year I got goosebumps every time I heard those high notes and runs. This year, not quite yet. 

I feel ya.  The guy on the left has some chops, but I think the audio needs to adjust better to the girl on the right.  She has chops, but you cant hear her as well and it doesnt mesh as well as Ben and Shayne last year.  Im sure it will be fine by the end of the year.

Edited by BoaDci

8 hours ago, BoaDci said:

I feel ya.  The guy on the left has some chops, but I think the audio needs to adjust better to the girl on the right.  She has chops, but you cant hear her as well and it doesnt mesh as well as Ben and Shayne last year.  Im sure it will be fine by the end of the year.

Uh oh.  I'm triggered.  She's just fine.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

SHE IS, I just dont think she is matching the power of the other guy right now.

15 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I was referring more to the writing. I love Doug's solos. Always beautiful but that particular one doesnt have the same "chills" with wailing notes all over the place. Yet. Hoping to be won over because the reprise coming out of that is awesome

• Like 1