Jay Bocook - Still w/Cadets?

I really liked Jay. He was very nice to me when I was on tour as a volunteer in 1994. He came up to me and asked me if I wanted an arrangement of his since he knew I was a band director.

From one of the Cadets-to-Boston staffers: Bocook is also going to Boston, but he won't be writing the book for them. He's taking more of a "consultant" role in his poor, aging health (wish him well by the way).

This is completely untrue. Jay is in great health, and eager to continue promoting the drum corps activity in 2017.

• Like 3

From one of the Cadets-to-Boston staffers: Bocook is also going to Boston, but he won't be writing the book for them. He's taking more of a "consultant" role in his poor, aging health (wish him well by the way).

THIS IS FALSE.

+ as is so much other information in this thread

I encourage folks to take a lot of this with a grain of salt and wait for official announcements from the various organizations Ans individuals

• Like 1

+ as is so much other information in this thread

I encourage folks to take a lot of this with a grain of salt and wait for official announcements from the various organizations Ans individuals

Yes! We can only wait.

But hearing the Tom announcement definitely gave the Cadets a little energy boost. Lots of positive energy out there! C'mon Cadets!

• Like 1

Yes! We can only wait.

But hearing the Tom announcement definitely gave the Cadets a little energy boost. Lots of positive energy out there! C'mon Cadets!

I'd say there's more great news coming! Tom was huge.

• Like 1

I had heard that Jay Bocook tendered his resignation to the Cadets last Sunday. I also heard that the initial rumor going around earlier this week that JB had been hired at the Boston Crusaders to be false. But others can chime in if they think either of these 2 rumors might be false ( as well ihey could be, as there is nothing on any Corps websites at the moment re. Jay Bocook's current status with the Cadets... one way or the other ).

Edited by BRASSO

I had heard that Jay Bocook tendered his resignation to the Cadets last Sunday. I also heard that the initial rumor going around earlier this week that JB had been hired at the Boston Crusaders to be false. But others can chime in if they think either of these 2 rumors might be false ( as well ihey could be, as there is nothing on any Corps websites at the moment re. Jay Bocook's current status with the Cadets... one way or the other ).

Yeah it has me wondering because GH posted on his facebook wishing Gino and Colin well, but nothing about Jay, which leads me to conclude that it was indeed, just a rumor. I don't know.