Jay Bocook - Still w/Cadets?

Re Mr. Cipriano, the BAC site stated he was a brass instructor with BD from "90 to "99, was Brass Caption Head with the Cadets from "00 to "01, was BCH with Magic of Orlando from "02 to "03, was BCH with SCV in "04 and BCH with the Cadets from "05 to "16.

From "01 to "04 and "07 to "11, he also had stints with the Syracuse Brigadiers and the Reading Buccaneers respectively.

It also noted that under Mr. Cipriano's guidance and leadership, the Cadets won the Jim Ott trophy in 2000, 2005 and 2011.

I am sure others with knowledge of his contributions will add to our understanding of his C.V. in drum corps.

Congratulations to Boston for bringing home one of their own and for also snaring Mr. McNutt.

I don't see how BAC bringing Gino in is bringing him "home." He's originally for Florida and marched Wave and then BD (aging out in 85).

And it's Cipriani...not Cipriano....gotta stand up for a guy I marched with.

• Like 1

I don't see how BAC bringing Gino in is bringing him "home." He's originally for Florida and marched Wave and then BD (aging out in 85).

You are correct...that post is so full of errors...he probably meant to say welcome Gino Cipriani and Welcome home Colin McNutt...

84BD, thanks for catching my misspelling of Cipriani. I did invite others to contribute to our understanding of Gino's C.V.

As for Liahona's comment about the post being so full of errors, what else did I miss or mistate?

84BD, thanks for catching my misspelling of Cipriani. I did invite others to contribute to our understanding of Gino's C.V.

As for Liahona's comment about the post being so full of errors, what else did I miss or mistate?

Perhaps Liahona meant this?

Congratulations to Boston for bringing home one of their own and for also snaring Mr. McNutt.

Mr. McNutt is the one Boston brought home. Mr Cipriani is the one they "snared" (your term).

• Like 1

Perhaps Liahona meant this?

Mr. McNutt is the one Boston brought home. Mr Cipriani is the one they "snared" (your term).

Perhaps and, if so, let's just agree that BAC snared them both.

My question to Liahona was if the original post was so full of errors and two of these errors were addressed, WHAT ELSE did I miss? I'm just trying to learn from those who seem to have insights into BAC.

, what else did I mistate?

The spelling. But its no big deal.

It is a small mind that spells a word only one way

People that cannot spell rite, really annoy me to know end.

• Like 4

Hoo learned u house two spelz

Edited by wesleyrp