72 Hours / 654 Words…but 2 are missing

But their absence in probably the most anticipated statement of this activity in 15 years is an utter failure to lead, inspire, and rally in the face of adversity. It is perhaps the clearest display of what is broken in one of the most legendary, storied, respected organizations this activity has ever had.

:wow:

so what's with the EX(yea) Guy?

Edited by cowtown

I guess you were in the room and know that those words we never said right?? right??? If they were there is no need to post them on DCP for anyone to see. What went on is between the three of them. You are and ex yea guy for a reason right? Right???

I guess you were in the room and know that those words we never said right?? right??? If they were there is no need to post them on DCP for anyone to see. What went on is between the three of them. You are and ex yea guy for a reason right? Right???

I think he acknowledged they probably were said.

"Now they probably were spoken somewhere through the conversations that have been going on."

But maybe you missed it.

Reference for those that might not understand:

https://www.facebook.com/george.hopkins.yea/posts/10153793619211911?pnref=story

Edited by mingusmonk
  • Like 1

Also, GH's 72 Hours were posted for all to see on GH's FB page.

I'm not sure what is/is not appropriate to post, but ExYeaGuy has a right to express his opinion about a public statement. You or I may disagree with that statement. But let's not mis-state what he clearly does say. Disagree with it if you must.

I get all that but what reason was served but another smash GH in the face post?? Is DCP the let's get GH at any cost site now??