72 Hours / 654 Words…but 2 are missing

Hey Kamarag I am not inciting anything but expressing my opinion. I don't have to. People here do that themselves. You know that better than anyone. The anti GH or Cadets people don't need inciting. They lurk and wait for an opportunity then pounce. You don't know me at all so please don't assume that I do anything that would be negative to DCP because that's not my style. People that do know me would be offended you even brought that up.

It seems to me that George willingly courts public opinion and feedback at every turn and is more than eager to present himself as the face of Cadets. If you take the good, then you better be willing to accept the bad. George pretty clearly brings both onto himself at every turn!

• Like 2

95%+ of people posting have no affiliation with the subject at hand.

Yet they post and comment as if they do.

My guess, you are among the 4- 5% or so that post only on the afilliations you have with the subject topic at hand... would this be accurate, Fish ?

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

My guess, you are in the 4- 5% or so that post only on the afilliations you have with the subject topic at hand... would this be accurate, Fish ?

I don't know about what goes on with Cadets so I don't pretend to. I have no one to impress.

If Cadets handled the dissemination of information differently, this thread wouldn't exist. I don't see this as an entitlement issue.

GH could easily have opened his facebook post with "these guys have meant a tremendous amount to the Cadets, including recent caption titles in 2013 and 2015 - so much of the Cadets success is due to these tremendous educators." Even if he's upset. Even if he doesn't think they're great. He could still have written that just to be a gracious guy. Just to be a guy that sounds like people would want to work with him. For what it's worth, he's posted positive stuff about them in the past, but it'd be nice to see some positive thoughts here as well.

Instead, he essentially wrote (or perhaps it's just my take on it): there are plenty of fish in the sea, and they'll be just as good as these guys.

Have you ever seen Dean Westman's facebook posts? That dude can't help but be gracious and positive. It just takes a little effort (or maybe no effort, depending on your outlook).

I dont disagree with George looking for the controversy and how he brings it on himself. As i said earlier if you put yourself out there it can be a double edge sword. Personally I dont believe in ALL the transparency and do not feel everyone is entitled to know everything about everything in this activity but some people need to constantly be in the news so to speak.

Yes you are right though, there are ways to do things especially after many many years with a person.

95%+ of people posting have no affiliation with the subject at hand.

Yet they post and comment as if they do.

I've never marched drum corps.

Am I even allowed to be here??

• Like 4

And by the way - you're all missing the most important hint that was dropped in Hopkin's Facebook post ...

Cadets are proud to announce their 2017 show: EVERGREEN

nah, they finally have to pay the licensing for using Yentl the last few years as a warm-up, right Papa?

• Like 1