Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

Blue Devils are very strongly hinting Hamilton on Twitter and I'm not a fan at all.  Please dont become the punchline of SCV's April Fools joke.

• Like 1

I will absolutely lose it if they do Hamilton. Would be freaking incredible.

59 minutes ago, corpsband said:

Very sad that some find it necessary to mock the present to honor the past.

Loved what BD did in the past -- probably my favorite hornline for a LOT of years.  I never failed to run down to the first row to hear an encore. My kid always came along just to get our faces ripped.  Spent many rehearsals on the sideline just getting blown away by the guard performers up close.  Heck my kid swore she was gonna march in the BD guard until Crown '07 / ''08 came along and put Carolina on her mind :-) 

In the past decade I may not have always been the biggest fan of their arranging style.  But the excellence of the corps, the professionalism of the performers, and the consistently top quality designs just can't be denied.  

Want to know how to run a drum corps rehearsal?  Go watch BD rehearse.  They do it better than anyone.  Bar none.  (and remember I'm the big Crown honk).  

IMHO suggesting BD doesn't exist is just plain disrespectful of all the current MM's, instructors, and admin.  

Very silly.  

AGREE WITH YOU 100%

Blue devils have twitter fans on the INTENSE watch. Everyone standing by so closely waiting and watching, it's like a darn event.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, corpsband said:

Very sad that some find it necessary to mock the present to honor the past.

Loved what BD did in the past -- probably my favorite hornline for a LOT of years.  I never failed to run down to the first row to hear an encore. My kid always came along just to get our faces ripped.  Spent many rehearsals on the sideline just getting blown away by the guard performers up close.  Heck my kid swore she was gonna march in the BD guard until Crown '07 / ''08 came along and put Carolina on her mind :-) 

In the past decade I may not have always been the biggest fan of their arranging style.  But the excellence of the corps, the professionalism of the performers, and the consistently top quality designs just can't be denied.  

Want to know how to run a drum corps rehearsal?  Go watch BD rehearse.  They do it better than anyone.  Bar none.  (and remember I'm the big Crown honk).  

IMHO suggesting BD doesn't exist is just plain disrespectful of all the current MM's, instructors, and admin.  

Very silly.  

Thank you very much!

• Like 1