Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

1 minute ago, RPK said:

C.C. Waggoner is having none of the "traditionalist" criticism https://twitter.com/nevernetworking/status/878673545550675969

LOL

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, smiler said:

It might be a great show but im just saying it wont beat Coats or Carolina.

First off it is a great show. Crown and Coats also have great shows as well and the real winners are us fans this summer. But the question i have is if and when BD wins, are you gonna be here in August to eat your plate of crow, or are you gonna disappear? Or are you gonna be one those people who shortly after BD wins comes on here and says how they are done with DCI and they will never give another penny to this organization, only to pop back up next summer talking the same mess you are talking now?

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

First off it is a great show. Crown and Coats also have great shows as well and the real winners are us fans this summer. But the question i have is if and when BD wins, are you gonna be here in August to eat your plate of crow, or are you gonna disappear? Or are you gonna be one those people who shortly after BD wins comes on here and says how they are done with DCI and they will never give another penny to this organization, only to pop back up next summer talking the same mess you are talking now?

Tune in after mid August.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Jeffe77 said:

LOL

Hahaha well this whole activity is based off of critique and subjectivity, and this is a public forum for all ages... dunno what he's expecting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BoaDci said:

I actually like the Rihanna portion.  I hate Rihanna but it fits rather tastefully into the music.  It works witht their dance break Im a fan.

It's better than I was envisioning for sure. Far better than K-Pop and whatever that mess was last year. 

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Not at all pal . Love the Devils and all the other Corps. Travel over from UK and watch the Finals ever few years and love the activity. Just saying my opinion and we will have to wait till August to see if im right or wrong.