Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

Congrats to the Blue Devils and all the BD alumni out there. What a tremendous 60th Anniversary this must have been. The corps was HOT all summer. Certainly one of my favorite shows and I felt they deserved to win. Best of luck for 2018!

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Brass Lover said:

I can't wait to listen to it a million times throughout the off season.

Hell, yes. What a beautiful book. I could listen to that trumpet break on a loop everyday, all day, for the rest of my life and never get sick of it. Same for the ballad. As much as II loved last year's ballad, they freaking NAILED it this year. 

• Like 4

Just now, jwillis35 said:

Congrats to the Blue Devils and all the BD alumni out there. What a tremendous 60th Anniversary this must have been. The corps was HOT all summer. Certainly one of my favorite shows and I felt they deserved to win. Best of luck for 2018!

People like you is why i will always respect Bloo. And i wish them the best of luck next year too. Bloo will be back. I expect tonight's finish to motivate them this off season..

• Like 7

If I were the BD drum major, I totally would've had them play the ballad impact twice in the encore.  Because you can.  The crowd would've torn the roof off the place!

• Like 4

Congratulations to the Blue Devils for their 18th DCI Championship Title, and doing it in style here in 2017.... undefeated.

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Actually it's pretty tame right now in the finals thread. A few people b******g, but other wise surprisingly calm.  

There was a lot of love for the show in LOS tonight, both during competition and the encore!

It's been well received by the fans more than the DCP echo chamber would have some think.

Edited by dcsnare93
  • Like 6

Ok i am crying after that encore run! BDHIGHBRASSMOM.........thank you so much for allowing us to see the encore!

• Like 3