Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

Legend of the one eyed sailor please or when a man loves a woman

They did a fully jazz show in 2013.

i liked the show in 2013, but i don't know that the rite of spring qualifies as "jazz", source material wise.

No, but the ReWrite of Spring most certainly does, which is where the show came from.

right, but it's still based on the rite of spring, it's not channel one suite, for example.

like I said in a previous post,I would love to see classics in 2017, this is my personal preference.. I do not foresee that happening, and that's ok. If this were a madison thread, i'd say "i'd love for them to crush A drum corps fan's dream: Parte Tres in 2017, won't hold my breath". Becuase that's what i'd love to hear, while understanding these shows aren't being designed to please me.

BD 2017: Dance Dance Revolution. Featuring every dance break moment from a BD show for the past decade!

:silly:

right, but it's still based on the rite of spring, it's not channel one suite, for example.

like I said in a previous post,I would love to see classics in 2017, this is my personal preference.. I do not foresee that happening, and that's ok. If this were a madison thread, i'd say "i'd love for them to crush A drum corps fan's dream: Parte Tres in 2017, won't hold my breath". Becuase that's what i'd love to hear, while understanding these shows aren't being designed to please me.

There's a lot more than one type of jazz. ReWrite absolutely is jazz, for example, regardless of what it was originally based on.