Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

1 minute ago, BoaDci said:

Another BD win tonight!  Duck n cover boys....the haters are coming.

I know they are but I love our chances.  No one closes better than the devils.  

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, BoaDci said:

Another BD win tonight!  Duck n cover boys....the haters are coming.

They are already here. The hate is getting really old and stale. Everything that BD does, they find something to cry about. But I think the hate by those adds fuel to the BD fire. This is one of the most successful programs in DCI, and the success will not stop for anyone.

Do it up Devils. 

Edited by btown50
  • Like 6

I need to thank Scott, and battery members for the hospitality they extended to students from the high school line I help.

We attended the rehearsal block before SE Regional on Saturday.  Scott and gang were very gracious and my guys were blown away at seeing drum corps live and up close for the first time. 

• Like 5

BD is amazing. I just can't express enough the respect I have for the consistency of excellence and competitive prowness this corps possesses. I don't always love your shows, but you know how to construct and perform to stay on top year after year. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, MikeN said:

I don't know how people can call this a two horse race.  Let's see someone actually *beat* BD and then I'll believe it.  Hasn't happened yet.

Mike

SCV is breathing down their necks! Very much a two horse race. 

More importantly, the plain fact is: these are two championship shows. They both deserve to win. They're both better than second place.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, MikeN said:

I don't know how people can call this a two horse race.  Let's see someone actually *beat* BD and then I'll believe it.  Hasn't happened yet.

Mike

Someone in another thread said BD is lucky beating SCV. Not sure how you get lucky ten times in a row. Cause that's BDs current record against SCV, 10-0. And i love what SCV this year. I was throwing babies last month for both corps in Riverside.

• Like 1