Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

9 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

They're ALWAYS here.

BD could replicate the 86 show musically and with modern drill and some people would ##### about it.

My favorite BD show ever before this year.  That was my first finals.  Great memories of State Street in Madison.

13 hours ago, c mor said:

I need to thank Scott, and battery members for the hospitality they extended to students from the high school line I help.

We attended the rehearsal block before SE Regional on Saturday.  Scott and gang were very gracious and my guys were blown away at seeing drum corps live and up close for the first time. 

Reading this makes my heart so happy!! My son is on the Snareline.. I love seeing comments like this! Thank you for sharing!! 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Mamabear77 said:

Reading this makes my heart so happy!! My son is on the Snareline.. I love seeing comments like this! Thank you for sharing!! 

Very cool, what those drums are attempting is absolutely miraculous to watch.  They're incredible.  

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Mamabear77 said:

Sweet!   Where did he march before BD?   It'd be very rare for someone to make a ScoJo snare line without having marched corp before.

Possible in the brass line -- I did it -- but brass and percussion performance needs are different.

And welcome to the family!   Don't worry about haters...all that's EVER done is fuel us more!

• Like 2

I love that I can come to this thread and openly throw shade at the haters :) 

• Like 5