Blue Devils 2017 60th Anniversary!

WOW. 10 seconds into a recording of tonight's performance, and I already know I'm in for a treat because of how the crowd is reacting to those drop spins and the company front

Edited by saxfreq1128
  • Like 4

Just now, MikeBD said:

Bite your tongue

Believe me i am. Seeing 3 of 4 music judges having achievement over content is concerning if i am reading the sheets correctly. I hope i am wrong. I pray i am wrong!!

1 minute ago, saxfreq1128 said:

WOW. 10 seconds into a recording of tonight's performance, and I already know I'm in for a treat because of how the crowd is reacting to those drop spins and the company front

BD tore it up in Allentown tonight. Can't remember the last time BD got a response like that in Allentown. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, E3D said:

He is getting OLD (scott). I remember watching his HS winter guard in Florida back in the late 80's. Hard work and great ideas.

That was the Tate Chapparelles. They were the bomb back in the day.

• Like 1

Just now, jsd said:

That was the Tate Chapparelles. They were the bomb back in the day.

No doubt!

Go west young traveler. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

BD tore it up in Allentown tonight. Can't remember the last time BD got a response like that in Allentown. 

Devils in a runaway win this season!

• Like 3

Just now, jsd said:

I am as West as you can be. :)

85 86 87 88 chaps was the bomb. The state rival was Choctahache (spelling) The were good also. What a circuit. 

Just now, E3D said:

85 86 87 88 chaps was the bomb. The state rival was Choctahache (spelling) The were good also. What a circuit. 

I was engaged to to a member of Choctaw, who was later a member of the San Jose Raiders and The Blue Devils colorguard captain. 

Jeff Namien, the designer of Choctaw, is a freaking genius. That was a compelling circuit.