2016 DCI Tour Of Champions Massillon Drum Corps World Review Published

My review of the 2016 DCI Tour of Champions Massillon drum corps competition is now published in the August 19th edition of Drum Corps World.

http://www.gaminnet.info/?p=2955

Having not been to a finals since I live in Cali (Daughter was born right when Finals took place in Pasadena in 2007), I was so glad I went to this show and will go down for me as the best drum corps show I ever attended. The crowd was outstanding and again seeing the corps at their peak live is a rarity in the west coast(Got to experience it in 2004 with the TOC shows after Finals). What a treat. Will never forget. Thank you for the review Kevin.

• Like 1

Having not been to a finals since I live in Cali (Daughter was born right when Finals took place in Pasadena in 2007), I was so glad I went to this show and will go down for me as the best drum corps show I ever attended. The crowd was outstanding and again seeing the corps at their peak live is a rarity in the west coast(Got to experience it in 2004 with the TOC shows after Finals). What a treat. Will never forget. Thank you for the review Kevin.

Thank you!