The Count down Begins

I feel a need to clarify . . .

I am NOT a musician. I couldn't possibly have appreciated anyone's drill design, etc. I just get a feeling from what I've now seen, and have read here in DCP, scores, in general, appear to be elevated. In the end, it's the RANK I hope to see finish in good order!

Edited by Fred Windish

Fred, the rubrics dictate what numbers are given.

I could design a set of rubrics where a mediocre performance garnered a 90. :satisfied:

In fact, after dealing one year with a student from South Carolina who couldn't play his way out of a torn wet paper bag, made me look like I marched like one of the best ever pure marching monsters the Cadets organization ever produced.... and couldn't hold his mello up remotely level and played for the ants and not to the people in the stands, who never responded in any positive way to ANY instruction given.... who used to brag the HS he came from in SC scored a 94 the last year he was there, I am rather certain some circuits obviously do just that. :satisfied:

Yeah- this kid still rankles me. In all my experiences, one of the worst kids I ever worked with because of his attitude. :exclamation:

The real thing to look at are spreads and relationships regardless of the numbers in play. :satisfied:

• Like 1

I've already signed up to buy a couple of cans of Skyline Chili from their souvie table next weekend. LOL.

I'll make sure we have some there for you! lol