First Time to Finals!

So, I have been reading this thread and decided to count the times I have gone to DCA championships as a fan, marched in or instructor.

I came up with 34.

Anyone else from Chicago and/or the midwest been to Championships many times? maybe I am crazy (ish) :smile:

Not from the Midwest...LOL... but here goes...

Two as a fan ... 1972 and 1976.

Six as a member of the Long Island Sunrisers... 1977 through 1982. Very fortunate to have been there for several great years.

Announcer since 1983, with the exception of 2008, when I had to miss the entire weekend due to a family health situation.

• Like 2

http://www.margiosdiner.com/ could be this one, but there are 2 or 3 on that strip of Dewey Av (you might not recognize the name; changed hands recently)

Wise Guys is the name of the place.

There's a place called Panzari's, on Exchange Blvd.in the Corn Hill neighborhood, a short ride (10 minutes or less) from the Holiday Inn/Radisson/Hyatt hotels downtown.

Gotta admit, I haven't been there yet... schedule has not worked out... but I've heard good things, and it gets great reviews on Trip Advisor and other sites.

thanks Fran, went Saturday night... very good place..make a great Manhattan, one of the best great creme brulee's and the shortribs more then OK