Theatrical Promo Book, what would it cost?

I want you to imagine a scenario...

I'm a marketing guru for a feature film that will hit cinemas in July, and I have a 9 month window to start the marketing process. In my genius mind, I think that I can get great value for money if I have a drum corps play my movie's music, along with helping out at nationwide promos. The day after every regional, I do a small local event, etc. I get the movie music played, I get endless promotion through repetition and show design, and I can even budget a little for killer props, and some signage for the corps.

Essentially, a corps "sells its soul" for a summer for a payday of mass advertising.

Now, stop acting like this is impossible. It's far from impossible. In fact, let's say that it were going to happen next season. Someone is negotiating right now for a "dramatic WW2 movie" or an "action comedy". It's going to happen. And it's going to happen with a World Finalist corps that won't win, but will figure to, on a good season, crack the medals.

How much do you charge the studio?

Because the competition schedule is set by negotiation with DCI and the other member corps, being in command of the "eyeballs" during the tour is going to be difficult. I'd figure 2000 fans average at small, community shows and maybe 5,000 to 8,000 average at regionals. Times 30 shows that's something less than 75,000 views of the advertising.

That's not worth much.

I'd be more inclined to negotiates something that gets the drum corps exposure in the film. That's a whole lot more exposure that's worth a whole lot more money than what a corps can charge to advertise the film to a bunch of band geeks.

IMO, anyway. But I'm no marketing wizard.