2016 Drum Corps Associates Alumni Spectacular

kevingamin

Hawthorne Caballeros Alumni:

14202651_10208056597867658_6291172293300

• Like 1

And that does it for the 2016 Alumni Spectacular! We're gonna go grab something to eat but we'll be back for Finals at 5PM!

• Like 1

And that does it for the 2016 Alumni Spectacular! We're gonna go grab something to eat but we'll be back for Finals at 5PM!

THANKS again Kevin!! (and Brent!)

• Like 1

Thanks, guys! Great job. Almost felt like I was there. *internal visuals*

Christina

Hawthorne Caballeros

7AFS

15 colorguard

52 horns

27 drumline including the 4 castanets!

2 Drum Majors

Cabs Alumni actually had 70 horns out there.

Thanks for confirming that (I had counted 69).

What's NOT on the schedule is the Freelancers Alumni! They are performing now as pre-show entertainment and the 2016 DCA Mini Corps Silver Medalist. The show, "Wayne's World", opens with the 1988 and 2009 Blue Devils classic, "Happy Days Are Here Again"!

I didn't arrive until the first scheduled corps started, so I missed this add on from the Freelancers.

Did they use the chairs they had incorporated into their mini corps performance on Friday? (A touch which seemed like another nod to BD '09.) From your picture later, I'm guessing not.

I didn't arrive until the first scheduled corps started, so I missed this add on from the Freelancers.

Did they use the chairs they had incorporated into their mini corps performance on Friday? (A touch which seemed like another nod to BD '09.) From your picture later, I'm guessing not.

No, they did not, just a standstill version of their show (as opposed to a sit still version...).
  • Like 1