Crossmen 2017

I get that Andy wants to bring his "guys" along to Xmen. But this years team (C. Considine) really got feet and drill clean. I have a feeling this might come back to bite them.

I have that worry as well. Hopefully we will be wrong.

I agree with both of you on this one...Chris is such a class act as well...anyone that has him on staff is truly auspicious IMO...

The Crossmen family is definitely hurting today. Alumni and guard staff member Michelle Owens just passed away. Please keep the corps, and especially the guard members and staff in your thoughts and prayers.

While i can't really predict next years program to me it seems like theyve gotten back on their feet and capitalized on the brass percussion and guard. It seems to me that they will be taking the directions that the Bluecoats took with the more futuristic themes and taking more of an advantage with electronics.I hope that they go this direction because its going to grant them success that they havent had in over 20 years(the 80s called).