Crossmen 2017

22 minutes ago, 1corpsfan said:

Seems like Crossmen are more focused on Phantom tha Bluestars. Observation from this thread. Cool goal. Go for 9th! Go for blood (if you have any left ;)).

Funny, because Phantom used to be the corps that was always known for including death in their shows.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2017 at 8:38 PM, soccerguy315 said:

I thought Crossmen and Blue Stars would have a shot at catching Phantom a couple weeks ago.

Wonder if this gap was closer than expected because Blue Knights weren't at the show.

Crossmen see Phantom again on Thursday.

I've been saying Crossmen catch Phantom since early June and have heard nothing but nay-sayers... To be honest, I've been very surprised that PR has been neck and neck with BK all season. BK has been on the next level from PR since day one.. TBH I wouldn't be surprised to see Blue Stars AND Crossmen catch PR... 

3 hours ago, ComeHomeShane said:

I've been saying Crossmen catch Phantom since early June and have heard nothing but nay-sayers... To be honest, I've been very surprised that PR has been neck and neck with BK all season. BK has been on the next level from PR since day one.. TBH I wouldn't be surprised to see Blue Stars AND Crossmen catch PR... 

That would be a very interesting development for the final week.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 1corpsfan said:

What that mean? What happened?

a very determined guard girl collided with a base drum while she was retrieving a drop rifle. She is healing well we are told. how about the drum?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ComeHomeShane said:

on my first viewing I had BK nicely over Phantom but judges don't agree... lol

• Like 1