Crossmen 2017

19 minutes ago, soccerguy315 said:

Hopefully this strong start gives the kids and staff that little extra push to be the best that they can.

As expected, Boston made a huge jump.

Musically, this is my favorite Crossmen show in years. I said this after coming out of the cinema earlier this week .

• Like 1

Based on what we've seen so far, following this year's rankings won't be for the faint of heart.   A very, very good corps could find itself in the 13th this year by a few tenths.

Congratulations to Blue Stars for slipping ahead.  The results of these shows with a 5-judge panel could depend on which 3 captions other than GE are being judged.

Any word on the guard uniforms? I'm pretty sure they won't be performing in the outfits I've seen in pictures.

On 6/26/2017 at 8:34 AM, barigirl78 said:

Congratulations to Blue Stars for slipping ahead.  The results of these shows with a 5-judge panel could depend on which 3 captions other than GE are being judged.

The only judges that cycle are brass, color guard, and percussion. Visual Analysis and Music Analysis, along with GE judges, are always present.