Crossmen 2017

Their show is different than others around them. Tons of room to improve the GE. I like the props.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xbones7480 said:

Their show is different than others around them. Tons of room to improve the GE. I like the props.

Yeah I'm thinking it has a ton of upside this season. Will be interesting to watch it grow 

28 minutes ago, 70sxmenbass said:

Over heard from some older Garfield alums during Crossmens' show…"Holy s***, what did THEY have for breakfast this morning ?"...

I'm still waiting to see them in uniform, but the brass line is LOUD.  There are parts of the drill that are really fast and require tons of energy.  Because of the limited panels, It's been a while since the Crossmen have been judged in Brass, rather than Music Analysis.  I look forward to seeing how they do when they get a full panel.

I love this 2017 Crossmen show. It might be my favorite thus far. Snares and drum line are smoking. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, soccerguy315 said:

am loving all the positive reviews from people that see them in person.. 1 month till Allentown and that will be my chance.

Dude, BE PREPARED to be thoroughly impressed. From the moment the show began, they grabbed me by the throat and never let go. 

• Like 3

Anyone have a good shot of the guard outfit? Now that they are wearing more than just the black unitards.