Crossmen 2017

5 hours ago, ComeHomeShane said:

As always for this time of the season.... can we get to a regional already and see how everyone stacks up?!?!

I'd just be happy with a full judging panel.  I was looking over my records and it's been ages since we've had a standalone Brass score for the Crossmen.  I'm curious...and don't tell me "music analysis" is just as good.  The two captions often disagree.

That being said, next Saturday, the Bones will be head-to-head with Blue Stars and Phantom.  That will be significant.

Edited by barigirl78
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

I'd just be happy with a full judging panel.  I was looking over my records and it's been ages since we've had a standalone Brass score for the Crossmen.  I'm curious...and don't tell me "music analysis" is just as good.  The two captions often disagree.

That being said, next Saturday, the Bones will be head-to-head with Blue Stars and Phantom.  That will be significant.

7:16 p.m. Troopers - Casper, WY
7:33 p.m. Madison Scouts - Madison, WI
7:50 p.m. The Academy - Tempe, AZ
8:07 p.m. Crossmen - San Antonio, TX
8:24 p.m. Intermission
8:49 p.m. Phantom Regiment - Rockford, IL
9:06 p.m. Blue Stars - La Crosse, WI
9:23 p.m. Santa Clara Vanguard - Santa Clara, CA
9:40 p.m. Bluecoats - Canton, OH

21 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

Minneapolis, MN?

Yeah, but Crossmen go on before intermission; that's not that great for them. 

I'll will be watching on FloMarching at least.

my read right now is BK, Blue Stars, Phantom, and Crossmen in the 8-11 slots, and hard to tell where they fall in that.  Crossmen and Blue Stars have flopped back and forth so they are basically tied, and unclear on how Phantom and BK fit into that.  I would default to Phantom and BK ahead of Crossmen and Blue Stars, until proven otherwise.

• Like 1

Go Crossmen! I love the look of the corps this year and you sound so great!!!!

2 hours ago, soccerguy315 said:

my read right now is BK, Blue Stars, Phantom, and Crossmen in the 8-11 slots, and hard to tell where they fall in that.  Crossmen and Blue Stars have flopped back and forth so they are basically tied, and unclear on how Phantom and BK fit into that.  I would default to Phantom and BK ahead of Crossmen and Blue Stars, until proven otherwise.

Can't forget Madison who has been inconsistent back and forth close to stars and far away.