Crossmen 2017

I am usually not one for crying foul on scores but those brass and music analysis scores for them tonight are laughable, I had them a solid 3rd in both and I'm a Blue Stars fan.  I went to school for 5 years to study music so I would hope that I would be able to tell how fundamentally good a brass line is.  

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2

J. Davila really hurt the corps with such a low percussion score... I'm having a hard time believing there was THAT much of a spread from bones to blues stars.. 

Anybody at Minnesota can able to weigh in on the PR/BS/X match ups live? Anyone think that Bones performing before the intermission hurt them? 

I'm not a Phan at all this year of PR's show, would love to see Bones pass them...

1 hour ago, Poppycock said:

Lucas thinks red costumes with black capes. 

Edited by jjeffeory

6 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

I am usually not one for crying foul on scores but those brass and music analysis scores for them tonight are laughable, I had them a solid 3rd in both and I'm a Blue Stars fan.  I went to school for 5 years to study music so I would hope that I would be able to tell how fundamentally good a brass line is.  

Thanks for your condolences. I'm more worried about our guard and drum scores. What the heck?

Edited by xbones7480

Hope this isn't the show that seeds them for San Antonio or we are really screwed.

Edited by xbones7480

Just now, xbones7480 said:

Hope this isn't the show that seeds them for San Antonio

That's next week.

1 minute ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

That's next week.

Are you sure? 

What show? Crossmen go on before Blue Stars and their competitors in all next week's shows. #disadvantage 

Edited by xbones7480