Blue Knights 2017

TrueBK

What will BK bring to the table next year?

We may be about to find out...

"To say the Blue Knights have hit the ground running for the 2017 season would be an understatement! We are in a full out sprint!!! Incredible work done by the designers and caption heads this weekend as we all met in Denved. Some truly inspiring individuals I have the pleasure of working with. Keep an eye out for a show announcement coming very soon.... I am beyond excited!!" - BK Assisstant Director, Jordan Helwerda

• Like 2

My guess is we will in fact hear what the are doing "real soon" after last year's...delays. BK have a real chance to make a run for a medal this year if they can retain their most talented marching members and get a more accessible show design onto the field.

• Like 1

BK have a real chance to make a run for a medal this year if they can retain their most talented marching members and get a more accessible show design onto the field.

I really think they are doing well with the "out there"/esoteric/creepy/avant garde stuff.

• Like 1

My guess is we will in fact hear what the are doing "real soon" after last year's...delays. BK have a real chance to make a run for a medal this year if they can retain their most talented marching members and get a more accessible show design onto the field.

Ha! I get it!

Well played...

I do hope they mix it up a bit while maintaining their identity. Last year was a show I was on the cusp of loving, just felt like they did it better the two previous years. That is in terms of my personal enjoyment, not pinning that on them in the least. I really love the new Blue Knights. That is no question.