Blue Knights 2017

TrueBK

Mentioned earlier I'm getting a 2015/2016 vibe. That short clip of the guard reaffirms that feeling. Again reserving judgement...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cowtown said:

Can’t ever judge a show by the announcement and music alone, but this is exactly the direction I hope they wouldn’t move towards. The show will need to win me over

Kind of agree. Was hoping they were moving in a new direction after the last few years. While I really enjoyed them, they are a starting to get too predictable. Hopefully they prove me wrong.

Ahhhh Blue Knights ... the corps that plays songs no one can ever remember only to be joined by the blue stars .... 

Blue this Blue that. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ilovecheese said:

Hey, uhhh I don't think you're supposed to post stuff like this on here. Cool vid though. 

Preferred. we do what we can to respect the corps' wishes to reveal their programs as they see fit.  That being said, just a request to all that it would be helpful if folks wouldn't 'quote' questionable items.  lot of unnecessary collateral editing of posts when that happens.

carry on!

6 hours ago, E3D said:

Ahhhh Blue Knights ... the corps that plays songs no one can ever remember only to be joined by the blue stars .... 

Blue this Blue that. 

Wow, you are surely a negative-Nellie.

I remember darn-near every song from the trilogy, and going back years before.

Maybe it's your attention level and/or memory, and not BK's performances, that are the source of your problem.

• Like 4