Blue Knights 2017

TrueBK

On 7/22/2017 at 2:44 AM, ChuckH said:

A search on "iedjh," with the j on the ground, turns up life path and numerology-related things like this...

http://acronymsmeanings.com/full-meaning-of/iedjh/iedjh-stands-for-iedjh-means

"IEDJH has a life path of 9. IEDJH means: With a Life Path 9, your numbers are (9, 18/9, 27/9, 36/9). The Life Path 9 indicates that you entered this life with an abundance of dramatic feelings coupled with a strong sense of compassion and generosity. The key to the nature of a Life Path number 9 person is in their humanitarian attitude. Even the average possess extremely compassionate tendencies with life path 9. Usually this number produces a person who is very trustworthy and honorable, and can accommodate any kind of prejudice. Obviously this is a pretty tall order, but you are actually a person who for individuals less fortunate than yourself feel very deeply, and if you are able to help, sure. 9 is the highest of the single digit numbers, holds an elevated position with respect to the responsibility for mankind.  ..."

http://www.whatstandsfor.com/meaning/iedjh

"What does IEDJH mean? This is a numerology analysis of the abbreviation. The meaning stands for ideals, knowledge, spirituality, altruism, selflessness, sensitivity, compassion and generosity.  Equally it is able to be a symbol of withdrawal, reflection, shyness and austerity. Representing intuition and spirituality. The esoteric meaning of this path is the divine spirit. In astrology it is related to the planet Mars and the signs of Capricorn and Scorpio. ..."

What are y'all smoking? They spell "hide" during their final movement, where they play Hide and Seek. Don't think too hard about this one. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ilovecheese said:

What are y'all smoking? They spell "hide" during their final movement, where they play Hide and Seek. Don't think too hard about this one. 

They had the letters in "hide" reversed for a while.  I saw a recent video where they at least had the "h" flipped back forward.  The "i" still had a little curve in it, but the other two letters were cut off in the video, so I don't know if they changed those.

37 minutes ago, ChuckH said:

They had the letters in "hide" reversed for a while.  I saw a recent video where they at least had the "h" flipped back forward.  The "i" still had a little curve in it, but the other two letters were cut off in the video, so I don't know if they changed those.

The "i" was dirty for awhile :-)

1 hour ago, ChuckH said:

They changed it, and how it says "hide" without any letters reversed.

Missed seeing the Blue Knights in Massillon tonight! Congratulations to them on winning the Erie show and cracking 90 points! 

I can't wait to see them Friday! Yeah BK!!!

Good luck today Blue Knights! Once again your show is beautiful and is another show where the music alone makes a great addition to my music library:inlove:

• Like 1

Blue Knights that finals performance was just outrageous!!!! Super proud to be an alumni tonight!!!

• Like 2

BK, you stunned us all again. I don't care what your score or placement says. That was magnificent.

2018 - BK's 60th anniversary, I may add - starts now!

• Like 2