Blue Knights 2017

TrueBK

Ya know, if you flip the thing around and put the eye on top...

Illuminati jokes, anybody?

(Probably not what they're doing. :-P )

If you are referring to the "Eye of Providence" then I suggest you do some research. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_of_Providence

Most symbols that people in the 20-21st centuries associate with the "Illuminati" have zero to do with that group, and virtually all that people currently associate come from the Freemasons.

It's really a shame that the internet and social media has bastardized so many organizations and symbols into cheap conspiracy theories.

At any rate, maybe the symbol means we'll get to see a throwback uniform similar to the 1990's.

Two times too many!! Loved the production value in 2010. Still -- Nimrod is just plain boring.

I loved it in 2010. One of my favorite Crown shows....😡

Looks like an eye to me

Some possibilities, though the color is wrong:

"The Eye was rimmed with fire, but was itself glazed, yellow as a cat's, watchful and intent, and the black slit of its pupil opened on a pit, a window into nothing" - John Ronald Reuel Tolkien

"BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU, the caption said, while the dark eyes looked deep into Winston's own." - George Orwell

Is this just a hunch or have you seen/heard things?

I do know a staff member and Jackson does teach a few schools in this area. I like the way he writes so I guess both.

• 2 weeks later...