I have a problem. Maybe?

Years back DCI did the classic countdowns, and had theater events showcasing classic shows. This was a way to keep things going a bit during the off-season, but I think it wasn't profitable enough to continue.

• Like 1

is there a way to keep the engagement up during this dead time in between the end of the season and preseason activities/announcements?

Shows may not start until June, but we're only 8 weeks away from most corps' first camps. They're always looking for volunteers.

This is why I miss the On-Demand what DCI use to have. I would watch years and years worth of drum corps shows. Now it's all gone. Alternatives are always WGI Guard and Percussion. But they don't start until Jan. There is always college bands performing at half times. But they don't even show that on TV anymore.

• Like 2

This is why I miss the On-Demand what DCI use to have. I would watch years and years worth of drum corps shows. Now it's all gone. Alternatives are always WGI Guard and Percussion. But they don't start until Jan. There is always college bands performing at half times. But they don't even show that on TV anymore.

It's slowly coming back. Slllllooooowwwwwly. https://marchingmusicdownloads.com

• Like 1

You can make waffles. Everything is better with waffles.

• Like 1

I've seen a few shows, mostly Broken Arrow and Hebron, but I've never really followed along as the season progresses

Well Austin is this weekend, lots of incredibly entertaining and great bands. Definitely worth a checkout. Get to see what Daryl Pemberton, Ryan George, Colin McNutt, Richard Hinshaw, ect are creating the rest of the year.