"Clash of the Corps" Episode Discussion

I thought I'd start a new thread with the show's current title for the discussion of the actual show.

The TV Listings for October 5th are available and this is what it says as a description of the first episode: (Source: Zap2It.com)

Clash of the Corps
PREMIERE
NEW
S01, E01

The Blue Devils and The Cadets struggle with auditions, training, and anxiety, but still find time to party.

Still find time to party? Did they record a college frat party and say it's the Cadets and Blue Devils?

Edited by UKSuperman
  • Like 2

Can I watch it live on Hulu or do I have to wait?

I think you have to wait.

But, isn't there a Fuse TV app?

Edited by barigirl78

I think you have to wait.

But, isn't there a Fuse TV app?

So I downloaded this app to my phone...cool I hope it works...crossing fingers :)

I couldn't help but read the show description...I'm not sure if this was addressed/pointed out previously or not...but it just seems a bit inaccurate...but perhaps it's how you read the description I guess...

"Executive Producer Dwayne Johnson is here to kick some brass with his new show Clash of the Corps. Go inside the competitive world of Drum Corps International and follow rivals, The Cadets and Blue Devils as they battle it out for the championship title. Who will win? Let the marching...clashing begin!"

The cadets were not battling out for any title...they were never in any contention for it for that matter...and well this was not a 3-peat win for Blue Devils either although they were in contention......I just feel this could have been worded a bit differently is all...

Edited by Liahona

So I downloaded this app to my phone...cool I hope it works...crossing fingers :)

I couldn't help but read the show description...I'm not sure if this was addressed/pointed out previously or not...but it just seems a bit inaccurate...but perhaps it's how you read the description I guess...

"Executive Producer Dwayne Johnson is here to kick some brass with his new show Clash of the Corps. Go inside the competitive world of Drum Corps International and follow rivals, The Cadets and Blue Devils as they battle it out for the championship title. Who will win? Let the marching...clashing begin!"

The cadets were not battling out for any title...they were never in any contention for it for that matter...and well this was not a 3-peat win for Blue Devils either although they were in contention......I just feel this could have been worded a bit differently is all...

WE know all that....the Fuse audience does not....give away the ending and you lose the audience.