"Clash of the Corps" Episode Discussion

So I downloaded this app to my phone...cool I hope it works...crossing fingers :)

I couldn't help but read the show description...I'm not sure if this was addressed/pointed out previously or not...but it just seems a bit inaccurate...but perhaps it's how you read the description I guess...

"Executive Producer Dwayne Johnson is here to kick some brass with his new show Clash of the Corps. Go inside the competitive world of Drum Corps International and follow rivals, The Cadets and Blue Devils as they battle it out for the championship title. Who will win? Let the marching...clashing begin!"

The cadets were not battling out for any title...they were never in any contention for it for that matter...and well this was not a 3-peat win for Blue Devils either although they were in contention......I just feel this could have been worded a bit differently is all...

Why?

They're typically both contenders, or at least top 3-4.

With the talent they have, had the show been designed better they could have been up there.

Besides, historically they've both been at the the top or near the top more than almost anyone for most decades.

It adds intrigue to those that don't follow the activity or don't follow closely.

They're trying to set people up for what might happen during the course of the season, not what happened in August.

I've done some research since I'm a cord cutter. It's $7.99 a month and I plan on canceling when the series is complete.

You may want to check out shows like 11/22/63 and The Path before you cancel.

• Like 1

Your job is now to record and YouTube it for those of us with no TV service

Where it will be taken down very quickly for copyright infringement...as it should be.

• Like 4

Your job is now to record and YouTube it for those of us with no TV service

It is available the next day on Hulu, which I believe is $7.99/month, similar to Netflix.

There is no contract requirement, so you could join for the duration and then cancel.

• Like 1

Am I the only one that is able to watch episodes of shows on Fuse.tv? I am not signed into my Time Warner account. And even if I was, my package does not have Fuse. But I can go to Fuse right now and watch full Episodes of their other programs (I tried Transcendent, Big Freedia and Fluffy). For free.

Edited by mingusmonk

Am I the only one that is able to watch episodes of shows on Fuse.tv? I am not signed into my Time Warner account. And even if I was, my package does not have Fuse. But I can go to Fuse right now and watch full Episodes of their other programs (I tried Transcendent, Big Freedia and Fluffy). For free.

i can't. It requests a cable or satellite provider when I try to watch any episodes.