"Clash of the Corps" Episode Discussion

I think the show had a decent fast-pace feel about it...not sure if I got a good idea of why that one guy didn't hack it and gave up and went home...I guess perhaps because of the lack of character development...but it is a documentary so...I think it's good entertainment though...kept me engaged throughout...

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

For the nineteen minutes they showed tonight I thought it was great. It's not really presented like a reality show, but more of a documentary. It's really had to convey just how difficult drum corps is unless you've done it (they hinted at this near the end with the Cadets color guard captain walking away), but they tried admirably and there are still 7 episodes to go. I also appreciated that they didn't try to shy away from the fact that DCI has gay members, and that they are openly accepted as part of this community. Looking forward to the rest of the season. I hope there is some mention of the other corps, but really what more can you ask for?

• Like 1

man i thought they were gonna stream the full episode.

and for those who said there would not be drama -- yeah right!

but it doesn't seem to be too contrived so far...

That was a full 30 minute episode. 19-22 minutes is all they run without commercials

I saw nothing "contrived"

That was a full 30 minute episode. 19-22 minutes is all they run without commercials

But they FuseTV schedule has the show running from 11-12. I was under the impression that the episodes are supposed to be an hour long.

I have no idea what the rock gets on his Facebook for viewing audiences...but I think around 18k were watching that live video...I would think those are great numbers...first time I've ever been to his Facebook page...so that is probably a a good thing I'd imagine...

that's what i said...

But they FuseTV schedule has the show running from 11-12. I was under the impression that the episodes are supposed to be an hour long.

thought episodes were 60 mins (well 42 mins) as well.