"Clash of the Corps" Episode Discussion

No doubt it is great for the activity, but especially if it leads to a 2017 series that is much more serious about the content.

Needs to be "Much More Serious about the content." ARE Y O U SERIOUS!? Try watching this with a open heart and open mind. The time, talent, treasure and diversity found in this incredible tribute and expose of our activity is quite serious. I agree I'd love to see this become an annual "series".

• Like 1

Not going to waste a dime on HULU! That place is garbage.

If you notice the look on Arjun's face when they are highlighting Brandon he doesn't look happy.

He made the #1 open class line which won high drums at age 14 and then got a silver with Bluecoats at 15 so I can feel his frustrations. Arjun is a monster!

• Like 1

The show got a .04 rating among 18-49s. It did a little bit better in the 35-64 age group.

No time for analysis, but it did better than Everyone Hates Chris repeats, at least.

This is all "same day" viewing. Remains to be seen if there is a lift in "delayed" viewing.

Thanks!

"delayed" -- I DVR'd it for #TheWife cause she couldn't stay up for the 2nd half hour. She finished it today.

The show got a .04 rating among 18-49s. It did a little bit better in the 35-64 age group.

No time for analysis, but it did better than Everyone Hates Chris repeats, at least.

This is all "same day" viewing. Remains to be seen if there is a lift in "delayed" viewing.

Ouch. This doesn't sound good.

Who's Chris and why does everyone hate him?

• Like 1

Thanks!

"delayed" -- I DVR'd it for #TheWife cause she couldn't stay up for the 2nd half hour. She finished it today.

"Same day" viewing is viewing that happens up to 3am.

The next ratings released are "Live + 3 days". Those won't come out (obviously) until early next week.

After that, it's "Live + 7 days".

What is the average rating for a show on that network? Do they have any shows that break a one or even a to share?

• Like 1