"Clash of the Corps" Episode Discussion

How did you do that?

He may have connections. I, for example, have access to the rough cut of the first episode through a PR person involved with the show. She's also given me access to a member of each corps from the show. I'll be posting an article on the DCP front page based on my interviews with them later this week.

• Like 2

He may have connections. I, for example, have access to the rough cut of the first episode through a PR person involved with the show. She's also given me access to a member of each corps from the show. I'll be posting an article on the DCP front page based on my interviews with them later this week.

Hence why shows like GOT get leaked and others on the net as well...not implying that you would ever leak material...that is not my point...this is the exact reason though IMO for the problem of leaked programming...

Edited by Liahona

i misread. George was talking about Empire. Ya got me, George! :-D. Laughing!

Hope they do better than "Coroner: I Talk To The Dead" on DiscoveryID. That's my home area and every time we watch we catch little screw ups. Not to mention the actor looks nothing like Graham Hetrick.

Hence why shows like GOT get leaked and others on the net as well...not implying that you would ever leak material...that is not my point...this is the exact reason though IMO for the problem of leaked programming...

It's not uncommon for TV critics to get a look at shows before they air.

I listen to many TV critics' podcasts and it is common for them to get TV episodes before they air. Many of them are watermarked, though, so that the networks can tell if leaked copies come from the critic.

Fuse likely will distribute this to critics even though many probably won't try it because they focus on scripted shows.

The first episode of Clash of the Corps is available on Hulu 10/6. One day lapse. I think I'll manage. ;-)

If this is absolutely for sure, I may have to subscribe JUST to get this show.