"Clash of the Corps" Episode Discussion

Just watched episode 6. I feel bad for Marshall.

• Like 2

Six episodes, and we still don't hear the actual Cadets ensemble, even at Annapolis, although we do hear a few seconds of Blue Devils. A casual viewer would think the Cadets sound like canned bravo sierra....it's a fail for me.

Sadly, this show is not getting any love over at IMDB. Only 4 episodes are listed and no trivia or goofs. And there wasn't even a series synopsis until I submitted one.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6179670/

I refuse to subscribe to Hulu. it is pure garbage. Nothing compared to Netflix which itself is slowly going downhill. As for the snare drummer with Crown attire. Having not seen it but I do know one of them is the son of their percussion instructor. Alan Aungst is the son of ...you guessed it..Tom.

Finally saw this week's episode and I did like that they showed stress in both corps.

The thing with the music for the Cadets is odd. Why no problem playing snippets of BD's music and not the Cadets?

It would be great to get some "Producers' Notes" after this is over.

Finally saw this week's episode and I did like that they showed stress in both corps.

The thing with the music for the Cadets is odd. Why no problem playing snippets of BD's music and not the Cadets?

It would be great to get some "Producers' Notes" after this is over.

John Mackey posted on FB, according to a couple of other people, that the producers acquired the rights for his music that the Cadets used, and that for BD they have rights to the Bieber (!!!) spot and their original music.Maybe they are saving the actual performance soundtrack for the final episode. *shrug*

I've had Hulu for a while, but finally got around to watching the first episode last week. It really makes me appreciate the narration set-up of "Hard Knocks" even more ... the testimonial style of most reality TV grates on me.

I'll eventually get around to watching all episodes, but I'm currently in the middle of a "Peaky Blinders" binge on Netflix right now. Sorry drum corps: British mobsters make for better television.

I've had Hulu for a while, but finally got around to watching the first episode last week. It really makes me appreciate the narration set-up of "Hard Knocks" even more ... the testimonial style of most reality TV grates on me.

I'll eventually get around to watching all episodes, but I'm currently in the middle of a "Peaky Blinders" binge on Netflix right now. Sorry drum corps: British mobsters make for better television.

Peaky Blinders is awesome sauce.

• Like 1