DCI Hotel Offers for Indy 2017 ? Does DCI Do This Anymore?

Thanks a bunch and thanks everyone else for the input. (I am now saving $25.00 a night vs my original reservation :)

• Like 1

DCI holds a block of seats - admittedly some very desirable "middle-middle" seats - for Friends members, a couple hundred of them total. That is their impact. DCI doesn't hold hotel rooms for Friends, doesn't schedule meals for Friends (besides the Saturday morning breakfast), and doesn't soak up tour buses to shuttle Friends to the stadium. The Friends program has virtually NO impact on either ticket pricing or hotel availability or pricing during finals week.

The "Old Car Owners and their Old Cars" has a bigger impact than Friends does...

True in my case. We've sat in our same seats for years.

Thanks, been wondering when they were going to post. Reserved Hampton Inn.

• 4 weeks later...

Just reserved at the Omni Severin. A little pricey ($171), but about $80 off the regular rate, and the hotel is right on Georgia Street.

As a BTW, I didn't see the JW Marriott listed when I plugged in my dates. It was a few weeks ago. Wonder if that means the special DCI block is all booked up.

Strangely, you have to pay close attention to find the hotel link from the DCI site. References to area hotels have still not be updated with the link.