2016 Media Available for Preorder!

I understand that was the intended take on the original post......just curious about the late, two-week 2016 fade from a traditional finals night staple corps.........IF DCI knew their entire show would be unsyncable, therefore not able to have one second of show featured in any form if post-season media........hmmmmm.........

As a Boston Crusader fan who sat in Indy with many loyal and ardent Madison fans and some of their esteemed alumni, all of whom shared a common hope--there would be a twelfth place tie and both Madison and BAC would be finalists, on Friday afternoon we all got nervous when Troopers gave an amazing performance and it looked as if they could be a dark horse, I was a bit comforted when I saw a confident BAC performance, and then experienced a very good musical show by Madison, but the Madison die bards were a bit less enthusiastic than the crowd. They attributed it to poor visuals and some off field issues. I don't think this is a DCI conspiracy.

I only ordered BluRays, and I got a shipping notice as well.

Yesterday, I could click on the UPS box and see that my label had been printed, but UPS was waiting on the product. This morning, I can no longer get to shipping status from the DCI site. My order is listed as complete and shipped, but when I click on the invoice number, it takes me back to the DCI landing page.

Also yesterday, I saw something saying the Blue Rays were expected to be available at the end of November.

So maybe this really is pre-order, or something like that.

..................time to ignite yet another crazy conspiracy theory??? Could that knowledge going in to 2016 (if it was known in advance that JCS would be unsyncable) have affected placement......conveniently dropping out of the top-12 and removing that ugly situation from DCI's lap come media time???

All rights were secured long before the season, this "conspiracy" is dead.

buy the CD

Definitely will but want to see the visual as well. Saw them three times live and on countless hand-held videos over the season but want the full HD effect with sound to match.

Yesterday, I could click on the UPS box and see that my label had been printed, but UPS was waiting on the product. This morning, I can no longer get to shipping status from the DCI site. My order is listed as complete and shipped, but when I click on the invoice number, it takes me back to the DCI landing page.

Also yesterday, I saw something saying the Blue Rays were expected to be available at the end of November.

So maybe this really is pre-order, or something like that.

I thought having the BluRays ready to ship in October was too good to be true.

- The Cavaliers: Approximately 30 seconds of pre-recorded audio has been removed
- The Academy: Approximately 45 seconds of corps' performance has been omitted

JUST RECIEVED EMAIL TODAY 10/24/16 FROM DCI CONFIRMING DELIEVERY OF MY 2016 BLU-RAY DVD OF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS WITHIN IN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS!!!! (Along with the Halloween Bargain Priced 2014 & 2015 CD's featuring all 25 Semi-final Corps.)

ALSO, I called DCI, they confirmed approx. 45 Seconds of THE ACADEMY's "Corpse Bride" song title played by the front assemble was edited out. I believe the audio portion of the Corps Performance picks up with First Hit from the Opener from the "Heart formation." Narration will be intact. and Brent Crockers personalized introduction of "Drum CORPSE International" is Proud to Present "The Academy" will be included,. which to me raised the The Academy 11th Place Performance to Legendary Status.

So has anyone received them yet? It's been more than the 5-7 business days.

The DCI store now says "Expected to ship late November." Small letters at the bottom of the promotional graphic. A bit sloppy that the system was set up to generate shipping emails as it did.