Blue Devils to do Hamilton

If a corps was to do "Hamilton" on a beach setting, that would be "Hamilton Beach"....It would make for a nice "blend" of music. :tounge2:

• Like 4

Was it originally posted by the official BD account, or did someone tag the corps Twitter handle?

I believe the poster himself tagged the Blue Devils.

I believe the poster himself tagged the Blue Devils.

That makes more sense then, although deceiving with the title of the thread.

Then there's always the possibility that it was deleted because it has credibility and they don't want info being leaked. Not saying that's what it is. Just a possibility.

Then there's always the possibility that it was deleted because it has credibility and they don't want info being leaked. Not saying that's what it is. Just a possibility.

I think the Blue Devils, and those associated with it that are in the know, are smarter than that. They have been great at keeping things under wraps until they are ready to release.

Not to mention that the tweet was made by someone that follows BD and is not on staff, a marching member, or support staff member. The corps was simply tagged in the post which is where this thread came from. I sincerely doubt that the individual has that type of information.

I kind of doubt the staff has a show narrowed down yet. I am sure it is down to a couple. They don't keep things for the sake of being secret. They do it so that it is just right when they do announce it. They often say that they discuss new ideas years in advance. My guess is that they will do something very popular like the 2011 show but I would love to see something more like 2013.