Million Dollar Drumline

BlueDrumGuy

Guest mafields627

Just a thought, but the title might be in reference to the drumline at the University of Alabama, whose marching band is referred to as the Million Dollar Band. Does it start off with any vocals from the line? If so, then it probably is the Million Dollar Band drumline.

Roll Tide!

I know of the file that you are talking about and it definitely is of the million dollar band from the Univ. of Alabama in the early fall of 1998. It starts off with a traditional chant that begins "Give me some of that good stuff!" by the section leader and the rest of the line joins in. It is customary to change the last line of the chant based on the team that we are playing/ event that we are playing at.

I was in that line along with some other guys who marched spirit and I hate that file cause the snare line sounds like crap, but, oh well. You never know who is standing in front of you with a recorder. There was a lot of visual sticking patterns that some of the guys in the line weren't quite comfortable with in the early season. It did get better as the season progressed, however. If you ever get a chance to go to a UA game, go check out the drumline. They/we always put on a good show.